Monday, November 16, 2009

Moore News

Sitting here on the couch, still with a low fever, recovering from a stomach virus over the weekend, I realized I haven't update our blog in a long time. Not to mention that I need to redo the layout. I have the best of intentions, just seems a lot harder making them a reality.

All 4 of us, and my mother in law, were plagued by a nasty stomach virus. Nasty meaning in comes on within 15-20 minutes (no kidding), and it is violent. At least it came near the beginning on November, and not on Christmas this year. Here's to healthy holidays this year.

So what is new with us? Not much new here. Mike goes on his holiday schedule this week. Meaning he only gets one day off a week. I have been warned that he only opens 4 days over the next month. Sucks, but I am thankful he has a job.

Jonathan:
Cracks up us, everyday. He is getting good at reasoning and debating for what he wants. Normally involving computer time or a piece of candy. Is starting to get more protective over his "guys" and toys, hiding them in forts so Lilah can't get to them. His cough is gone, and has been ever since he started the Sigulair and Flovent(inhaler) daily. Is growing. He has pretty much skipped through 3T pants and is in 4T. Is very excited for Christmas, wants everything, literally.

Lilah:
Is so vibrant. I think that might be the best way to describe her. LOVES reading books. Countless times a day she will grab a book from the shelf and back herself up in my lap to be read to. Her favorite books right now involve flaps, textures, and animals. Quacks at Haley. She somehow thinks Haley is a duck and not a dog. Quacks at ducks in books and on command. Quacks and Woofs at dogs. Moos at cows in her books. Enjoys pointing out her belly to anyone that will watch. I hope no strangers are watching. Teeth #15 and #16 have finaly broken through. She has a full set of teeth so I am hoping we are done for a while. Likes to try to pull out her piggy tails. Is a mini Aunt Sarah, nuff said.

1 comment:

Gina said...

I can't believe Lilah has 16 teeth! That's crazy! Allie just finally got some molars in and is now up to 12 teeth.