Thursday, December 30, 2010

2011 Bucket List

2011 Bucket List


It's that time of year. Instead of setting new years resolutions, that won't last longer than January, I decided to do a bucket list. Too many things to list for the rest of my life, so I will just start with 2011. I will try to revisit this as items are accomplished, as one item on my list is to blog more :)

  • Make Pasta

  • Plant a larger garden, let the kids help
  • Complete a 365 photo project on my children

  • Make more meals homemade and from scratch
  • Use more natural and homeopathic remedies for first aid and minor colds, aches, and pains

  • Pack lunches for the kids and myself consistently, and pack breakfast for Jonathan on school days

  • Finish reading Magic Treehouse Series with Jonathan

  • Share more. Blog more.

  • Finish reading "The Jesus Storybook" with the kids, and continue rereading it with them.

  • Complete my photography website, and work on marketing materials
  • Expand photography business and skills.

  • Continue sticking to budgeting Dave Ramsey style, and working on baby steps
  • Can more applesauce
  • Make more of an effort to recycle consistently

  • Catch a fish

  • Have a date night with hubby, once a month, we need it!

  • Eliminate the kids plastic plates, they are just fine using the small plates

  • Move Lilah to using regular cups unless traveling

  • Write a good maid of honor speech, because someone is getting married this year!

  • Spend as much time at the cabin as we can this year

  • Spend more time with friends
  • When my backstock of toothpast runs out sometime this year, start making our toothpaste

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your list. Don't forget to add make more strawberry jam for your favorite sister and spend cabin time with her. I was looking at your Facebook photos and some of my favorite times were spent hanging out at the cabin with you guys. Love you.

Carrie said...

Yea, I do need to make more jam this year. We are almost out already and it's not even spring yet. We had a lot of fun with everyone last summer at the cabin. I think next year we should go up there for new years. Even though it's cold, use the wood stove and hang out and play games. I think it would be fun. Love you too!