Sunday, August 30, 2009

Gone Krogering


I have been slacking on me deal posts. Don't get me wrong, I have been getting deals, I just haven't had the time to take pictures and post them.

Last week's trip to Kroger was just too good not to share.

I spent $42.46, and saved $126.97

That includes:
8 boxes of cereal (6 Cherrios and 2 Cinnamon Toast Crunch)
6 boxes of Hamburger Helper
Nighttime Pullups
2 packages of English Muffins
5 Containers of Juice (5 Juice Juice, 1 Ocean Spray)
2 packages of Gatorate G2
4 Kraft Sundried Tomato Pasta
2 Macaronni Grill Pasta Dinners
2 Wachai Ferry Asian Dinner Creations
4 Packages of Yogurt
2 Packages of Yogurt Drinks
Jenny-O Turkey Ham
Plenty of more, those items were just harder to see in the picture.

I love Kroger!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Nice work! I love how you can get the dannon yogurt and drinks free at Krogers that double up to $1. My mom and I have been making a trip out to the Howell kroger once a month and stocking up. You're so lucky your kroger is close by!!