Sunday, April 19, 2009

Mr. Jonathan



Jonathan has been doing real well the past 2 weeks, he is starting to listen a lot better. Sometimes you have to remind him to turn his listening ears on or up, but he is getting a lot better.
He still does not want to watch any movies other than Cars. We kind of force him to watch other movies like Bolt, Wall-E, Kung Fu Panda, Madagascar, Pinocchio, and other non scary Disney movies. She sits through them but complains the whole time that they are scary and he does not like them, Yet he sits there and watches most of the movie. I don't want to push him to watch things that he thinks are scary, but I want to show him that they really aren't. All he wants to watch is Cars, Baby Einstein movies, and the occasional Dora, Diego, or Barney.

He has been potty trained since I went back to work last October but we are still struggling with nighttime. He wears Pull-Ups still at night. He says he wants to wear underwear but normally his Pull-Up is wet in the morning. I think I am just going to try it one night and see how it goes. Maybe when it warms up a bit and he does not have 5 blankets on his bed.

He is doing real good at learning his letters. He can pick out most of them by sight and he is still working on learning his name, sorry it's so long baby. He is starting to sing a lot, and I mean a LOT. As in the whole car ride home from daycare. He loves singing to Lilah. ABC's, Head Shoulders Knees and Toes, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, GodSpeed, and Lullaby (Dixi Chicks, his naptime music). It's real cute.

He is also turning in to quite the commedian, he loves making people laugh. He wanted to put on Lilah's jacket the other night. I told him it was too small and he told me, "I put it on, and I go show Daddy. He think it's funy, it make him laugh". It was pretty darn funny.

I love my little man.

No comments: