Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Not A Pretty Penny

I have been on a roll today. All these items were absolutely free today. All I paid was tax.

3 4 packs of toilet paper
6 travel packs of Huggies wipes
2 eco friendly shopping bags
2 Glade The Fragrance Collection candles
4 packages of Steamfresh frozen vegetables
2 bottles of Lawry's marinate
4 McCormick Grill Seasonings
2 cans of Muir Glen Organic tomato paste
1 package of Kotex
2 Kroger Puffs
1 Edge shaving gel
1 box Gauze
3 boxes of Capri Sun
1 box Ronzini pasta

I can't believe we have gone from spending over $300 in groceries a month, to around $150. $150 a month for a family of 4. That even includes diapers and participating in Michigan Door To Door Organics. I am spending 1/2 as much and getting so much more. I love coupons and smart shopping.

No comments: