Friday, February 27, 2009

Gone Krogering

Made a trip to Kroger tonight after Mike got home. It was nice to come home to both kids sleeping, specially since they have both been sick and fussing and crying the past two days.

Went for diapers. I had a coupon for the Kroger Comforts. I am normally a Pampers or Luvs kind of girl, but for $2.99 a pack I decided to give it a try.

Spend $45.43, saved $88.31. Not too bad. Specially since I stocked up on diapers and wipes.

It would have been at least $10 less if I did not need to get baggies. I am having a table at a mom to mom sale next weekend and have some little things that needed to be bagged.

They were out of a lot of the things I needed. Guess that is what happens when I wait until Friday. My free Crest toothpaste was all gone, and the packets of tuna that would have been 3 for $2, and the Quaker Old Fashioned Oatmeal I would have gotten for $1 each, all that was left was the instant crap. Oh well. I did wind up with some good deals, the Nestle Tollhouse Sugar Cookie dough was a manager special for .99. I put them in the freezer to use for Easter Cookies. the Pampers and Huggies Wipes I got for .50 each.



Below are my free items. I love free items. Except for the diapers and Haley in the background, she wasn't free.


1 comment:

Gina said...

Nice work. How did you get the wipes down to .50? Haven't managed that! I haven't been doing good lately in general! I'm excited for the new inserts tomorrow though! And where is the mom to mom sale that you are in? I love those!! maybe if it's not too far, we'll come visit you and scope out some good stuff!