Monday, February 2, 2009

If I Didn't Know Any Better . . .

If I didn't know any better I would think that someone was sneaking in my house in the middle of the night and swapping out my baby with an updated version. Good thing she is right next to me all night and I awake every few hours to feed her. Despite a nasty cough both of the kids came down with last night, she is in pretty good spirits. We'll as long as I am holding or looking at her she is. She's quite the social butterfly. Her newest athletic ability is sitting up. She loves to sit with her Boppy pillow behind her. I would say she is a supported sitter but she can sit without anything supporting her for short periods of time, then she topples to the side or falls face first. You can't tell from the picture, but she is supporting herself here.


I made the mistake on Saturday when we had friends over saying that we have been healthy for a long time. Never again. Here's to sick days. I think someone forgot to tell the kids they are sick.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Sick kids does suck! Ava and Allie have both been sick since the beginning of last week. Not fun.