Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My New BFF


Walgreens. Yep. Never went there much before, but I am slowly learning how they work and getting some good deals. I pass 2 Walgreens on my way home from work, and there are 2 other ones close to my work. 4 Walgreens that I am by daily. I am trying to only get items that we will use, unless they are free or I get paid to buy them.

I spent $42.77 out of my pocket, and got $32 in Register Rewards, bring my total cost to $10.77. I was hoping it would be a little less, but I saved $78.81. Most of the cost was tax and the Dimatapp I needed to get for Jonathan.

Not too shabby.

1 comment:

Nic said...

You're lucky that you have so many! We have 2 that are remotely close to us, but they aren't close to each other, so it's really a pain to hit up anything more than the 2. Do you buy multiple Sunday papers to get the coupons?